Want to showcase at MGSCON's Artist Alley?
Please read the following information before filling out the form below!
Digital Artist Alley Artists: $60
In Person Artists: $120
One 6' x 2.5' table with skirting
Two Artist Alley Convention badges
[Limit one application per artist.]
Space is very limited so tables will be curated by jury selection based solely on content/item quality.
Our jury system will ensure diversity in our artist alley offerings.
We reserve the right to decline an application for any reason.
If accepted, full payment is required at time of contract signing.
Cancelation deadline for full refund: May 10, 2024
Artist Alley set-up times: July 20 7am-10am
Badge pickup: July 19-20, 2024 @ Registration
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ARTIST AND VENDOR?
An artist is a creator who is selling their original art and merchandise. A vendor is primarily reselling product made by a different company.
WHAT IS A DIGITAL ARTIST ALLEY?
With so many talented artists all over the globe, we wanted to give everyone interested the opportunity to be part of the MGSCON Artist Alley. MGSCON will feature a dedicated web catalog of all participating artists that will link to pre-existing web stores/portfolio sites by the artist. Chosen artist's work and contact information will be showcased via monitors on the con floor as well as the livestream.
WILL THE PHYSICAL ARTIST ALLEY BE INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL ARTIST ALLEY?
Yes, upon selection artists will have the option to to be featured in the digital artist alley as well.
WILL THERE BE AN ONLINE MGSCON STOREFRONT FOR ARTISTS?
No, the MGSCON digital artist alley is an online promotional service for preexisting artist stores and sites.
WHERE CAN I GET INFO ON SELLERS PERMITS?
ARTIST ALLEY POLICIES
- Artists and vendors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Artists and vendors will be required to have a California sellers permit.
- No selling of food or beverages.
- No selling of weapons. Prop weapons must be pass prop check on July 19th.
- No sexually explicit material permitted.
- No copyright infringement, plagiarized or unlicensed merchandise.
- Artists must ensure their artwork is distinguishable from official products and logos.
- All sale goods and items must fit on or under the table.
- MGSCON / Hilton cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Displays may not be higher than 7ft tall and must be secure.
- Displays must not encroach on neighboring artists space or the walkways. Respect your fellow artists.
- Power available upon request for additional $25.00
- Artists and vendors are to able to begin setup at 6am the day of the event.
- Only two individuals with Artist Alley badges are allowed behind the table during the event.
- Damaging items (hot glue guns, cutting boards, etc.) are prohibited.
- Full Artist Alley packet with additional policies will be sent to individuals accepted.