Want to showcase at MGSCON's Artist Alley?
Please read the following information before filling out the form below!
Artists: $80 Vendors: $100
One 6' x 2.5' table with skirting
Two Artist Alley Convention badges
[Limit one application per artist.]
Space is very limited so tables will be curated by jury selection based solely on content/item quality.
Our jury system will ensure diversity in our artist alley offerings.
We reserve the right to decline an application for any reason.
If accepted, full payment is required at time of contract signing.
Cancelation deadline for full refund: May 10, 2023
Artist Alley set-up times: July 14 6pm-11:50pm / July 15 8am-10am
Badge pickup: July 14-15, 2023 @ Registration
ARTIST ALLEY POLICIES
- Artists and vendors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Artists and vendors will be required to have a California sellers permit.
- No selling of food or beverages.
- No selling of weapons. Prop weapons must be pass prop check on July 14th.
- No sexually explicit material permitted.
- No copyright infringement, plagiarized or unlicensed merchandise.
- Artists must ensure their artwork is distinguishable from official products and logos.
- All sale goods and items must fit on or under the table.
- MGSCON / Hilton cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Displays may not be higher than 7ft tall and must be secure.
- Displays must not encroach on neighboring artists space or the walkways. Respect your fellow artists.
- Power available upon request for additional $25.00
- Artists and vendors are welcome to set up July 14th. While the ballroom will be locked, MGSCON and Hilton are not liable for items lost or stolen overnight.
- Only two individuals with Artist Alley badges are allowed behind the table during the event.
- Damaging items (hot glue guns, cutting boards, etc.) are prohibited.
- Full Artist Alley packet with additional policies will be sent to individuals accepted.